Friday, December 2, 2011

Get Fit Friday - Just One Morning!


Because this is how I feel right now. Damn you Christmas goodies!
 I live five minutes from the gym, and it's still hard to get there.  I'm paying for a membership, but when was the last time I used it?  Probably about a month ago. Don't judge. When was the last time YOU got there?

While a month is better than four months, or six months, it's still too long for me.  So here is Get Fit Friday Challenge!

I'm challenging myself, and you, to get to the gym at least one time by next Friday.  Can we do it?  Yes, it will be the week before finals.  Yes, Christmas is in 24 days (as my room mate was kind enough to point out to me around 12:30 am).

24 Days. I haven't started any shopping, planning, or even crash dieting to look better in pictures.  I haven't even had time to decorate a tree! But next week, I'm picking a morning to get up early, and I will get myself to the gym!

If I never start, I'll never get there. One step at a time back into a fitness routine!  Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment