Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Get Fit Tip: DRINK WATER!

So, I FINALLY got my license renewed this morning at the DMV.  After getting up at the crack of dawn and still waiting over an hour, I was ecstatic to actually get it done.  Something else that made me happy?  I could tell the lady to lower my weight and be honest about it!

I was very happy to note that I weigh less than I did five years ago, but sad to realize the number was more than six months ago!

So, I'm starting a weekly GET FIT! tip for myself.  More of a goal, but whatever.

Doesn't that look good?!
This week..... DRINK WATER!  In the past few months I have started drinking WAY more soda than I ever have before.  Late homework nights and 60 hour weeks will drive you to the caffeine.  While I used to carry a water bottle around with me, I now have a liter of Diet Mountain Dew.  A combo of less water, more junk, and a LOT more sugar made the scale go up.

So, for the next week I'm going to focus on drinking water.  A glass when I wake up, a glass before every meal, and certainly a glass before I touch the caffeine!  The cold is drying me out anyway, so hopefully this will be good for my health, skin, and voice!

No comments:

Post a Comment