Thursday, October 27, 2011

For the Sale Obsessed

I admit it. I'm a sale-a-holic.  If it's 75% off, I'm interested.  Sometimes this means I score super low prices and fabulous boots... other times it gets me in trouble because I go over budget (in order to save money later!).

If you're a sale-a-holic like me, here are some sites you should be following.  Lots of them have their own apps too!

1. HauteLook - I love this site!  I recently purchased a pair of boots and a new straightener, and I use both almost every day!  New designer deals are posted daily at 10 am central time.  They feature shoes, clothes, beauty supplies, home decor, and even getaway deals.  I can't help myself, I'm on my tablet every morning at 10:05 just to see what's up.  And a fun thing, when you purchase something it comes delivered to your door wrapped up like a present inside!  How fun is that?

2. Groupon - Tried and true!  This site is huge and has lots of great deals.  They offer local discounts on all sorts of services.  Check in every day because you never know what might be up!  It could be food, clothes, or even maid service.

3. Living Social - I admit, I literally just purchased two deals from this site before posting this blog.  It's pretty similar to Groupon, except in my opinion is more food and activity oriented.

4. Daily Deals - I've heard a lot about this site but am not super familiar with it.  Have any of you made purchases from here?

5. WichitaPerks (only if you're from anywhere around the middle of Kansas) - This site is local based, but great. They'll send you a text with their daily deal so you don't even have to go looking for the info.

Do you have any other sites you check daily or that have great discounts?  I can always use more to feed my slight obsession. :)

Happy Thursday!

1 comment: